Wildflowers of the Rocky Mountain Region —from the Denver Botanic Garden, the region's recognized leader in horticulture — describes and illustrates more than 1,200 species commonly encountered in the region.
- Covers entire Rocky Mountain range from Canada south to New Mexico, separated into Northern Rockies, Middle Rockies, and Southern Rockies
- Describes and illustrates nearly 1200 species
- Includes perennials, annuals, biennials, vines, shrubs, and subshrubs, both native and non-native
- 1245 superb color photographs, 1189 range maps, 1 ecoregions map
- User-friendly organization by flower color and petal count