Edward Gorey (American, 1925–2000) Baby Toss (Falling?) With Edward Gorey’s usual flair for the dramatic, this precarious scene suspends time, inviting you to unravel its peculiarities. Is the baby being tossed, or is it falling? What secrets are in the note being passed upstairs? And did the two men with carpetbags just arrive, or are they making a hasty exit? There’s plenty to ponder in this 1000-piece puzzle.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte artpaper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 10 x 13 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 20 x 25 in.